Position: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: San Salvador
SicMedia is a startup based in tiny El Salvador with a huge desire to build outstanding work that we love as much as our clients do. Guided by strategy, innovation and restless urge of doing things differently, SicMedia’s work creates memorable journeys for our clients and their audiences. As part of the SicMedia’s team, you will have the opportunity to work outside-the-box. We’re a small startup with unique desires and fierce ambition.
If you thrive in a small team environment and want to be part of a flexible, innovative digital agency, this is the position for you.
We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer who has a strong, versatile portfolio and experience crafting digital projects from conception to launch. Our ideal candidate has the flexibility to align, manage or create different visual identities for our clients and their digital marketing efforts.
Although branding and style guidelines exist for a reason, the new standard of digital-first companies, allow brands the flexibility to test and measure new design pieces across multiple channels. We need someone who understands and manages this balance well between innovation and creativity.
- Experience collaborating with social media managers or marketing coordinators to make ideas happen
- Interpret user and client feedback to enhance conceptual design work
- Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills and learn new techniques
- Adaptability to new productivity and project management tools
- Comfortable presenting your ideas both internally to the team and directly with clients
- An understanding of the principles of good digital-first design vs. bad
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Aware of changing trends, best practices, and platform policies & guidelines
- Agency experience preferred (also freelancers with appropriate experience)
- Fluent in English
- Animation (think logo and typeface animations and transitions rather than full-length productions)
- Photography & video footage color correction
- Basic video editing skills
- Managing their own time but always being in the loop
- Implementing client feedback
- Briefing and working in collaboration with digital marketing team & client
- Present and communicate researched design ideas
- Organize recurrent and project-based designs tasks
This is a full-time position. To apply via email, please send your CV along with work samples to [email protected]